It’s like he never played horse once in his life.What the hell kind of free throws was that
That’s what she said.Grady short on everything so far
Literally. It was 9-3. Now 10-8. This conference is a joke.evening up the fouls now lol
I’ve brought bad juju. This one might be on me boysI will reserve judgment till I see him play in a College game. We have been burnt enough with over expectations.
I started one first. I started the North Carolina game thread. The one that started the winning streak. But @drew_ukfan started the last three. He is superstitious so he started one later.
We've rarely been burnt. Skal. Boston. Maybe a few others.I will reserve judgment till I see him play in a College game. We have been burnt enough with over expectations.
I started one first. I started the North Carolina game thread. The one that started the winning streak. But @drew_ukfan started the last three. He is superstitious so he started one later.
Doubt he comes back. Probably a concussion. Ran hard into a screen. Oscar didn't call it out.Is Wheeler ok? Just able to tune in.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati