One of my all time favorites. He probably could have helped the football team out back thenYou know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
I remember the first time I saw him as a freshman just rise up and tomahawk the rim. I just sat there slack jawed. I was like, who TF was that? lol. He was an amazing athlete.You know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
He was one of Tubby's first big recruits and did make Tubby lose hair, the tubster used the phrase "built like Tarzan, plays like Jane" about him. He also personally told me he didn't like the way Az played Defense. Az always had a Robinson I'm too cool for school vibe. it took a few years for Az to make it in the NBA.You know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein