One of my all time favorites. He probably could have helped the football team out back thenYou know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
I remember the first time I saw him as a freshman just rise up and tomahawk the rim. I just sat there slack jawed. I was like, who TF was that? lol. He was an amazing athlete.You know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
He was one of Tubby's first big recruits and did make Tubby lose hair, the tubster used the phrase "built like Tarzan, plays like Jane" about him. He also personally told me he didn't like the way Az played Defense. Az always had a Robinson I'm too cool for school vibe. it took a few years for Az to make it in the NBA.You know they would show a lot of Azubukies highlights. He had the craziest dunks and was built like a linebacker
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors