I thought 4 or 5. Really, 5 just made the most sense.I said 5 or 6.
Feb 2019. In 2020 we got up to #6 in March.When was the last time UK was ranked in the top 5 in Feb. which is tomorrow?
So its been 3 years. Thanks ganner.Feb 2019. In 2020 we got up to #6 in March.
Then you must not care about season success or the tourney seed. Both are directly related to the AP rankings.I'll be quite honest, and I truly mean what I m saying. Aside from NCAA Tournament seeding I couldn't care any less about if we are ranked #1 or not ranked at all. I enjoy flying below the radar but I understand that we will be ranked high. I honestly take great pride in watching our Cats pounce on teams that think they are strong and then punch em in the mouth!!!. It feels sooo good to rip the heart outta opposing teams/fans. I relish it!!!
G O B I G B L U E !!!!![]()
Im writing that down so i know to pay attention to your future posts.I said 5 or 6.
Im writing that down so i know to pay attention to your future posts.
Exactly, there is a correlation between rankings and tournament seeding. 1 and 2 seeds simply have an easier path. Dook has for decades manipulated the polls through the pollsters that constantly bolster the rankings and thus their seed.Then you must not care about season success or the tourney seed. Both are directly related to the AP rankings.
And insecurity.
I think we are very much in the mix for a 1 seed, other teams are going to lose games.
Heck, Baylor is down 8 at home to Wva at halftime right now and they go to KU this Saturday. They could lose 3 in a row.
3 of their best players are injured. Ouch for themBaylor has already lost 2 games at home. This would be 3. That's not a sign of a very good team.
Yeah sad for them.3 of their best players are injured. Ouch for them
3 of their best players are injured. Ouch for them
Yup, they gritted this one out. Tough winLooks like they are winning anyway.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today