We've got to go downfield occasionally to get those corners off the screen.
Disregard above post. LOLPlease don't run it up the middle from the two yard line
WRs for Houston are hooking the DBs on those WR screens every time and no callsPee Wee Herman must have bought these officials.
DON'T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT! I'M COMING ALL THE WAY TO TULSA FOR HOMECOMING & OKTOBERFEST NEXT WEEK. YOU HAD ME GOING.... "I didn't miss it!??!!?!"I should have doubled my beer intake at Oktoberfest.
What other freshman besides Johnson did we add today. Thanks
What other freshman besides Johnson did we add today. Thanks
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener