Carter reminds me of Roberto Duran with his "HANDS OF STONE"I'm really surprised Carter dropped that.
Hey....gurl'z gotta earn her too-ishun.% of Houston dance team that has been on a pole?
No Mas! No Mas!Carter reminds me of Roberto Duran with his "HANDS OF STONE"
Is it bad I was thinking Don Imus would have said something inappropriate about the Kitty Pom Squad?Hey....gurl'z gotta earn her too-ishun.
Only if the go below the waist.I thought a downfield block backwards toward the line of scrimmage was a penalty?
Ive had some inappropriate thoughts watching those Houston dancers. I'll be right back.....Is it bad I was thinking Don Imus would have said something inappropriate about the Kitty Pom Squad?
Imus would have used Trump's terminology to discuss these strumpets.Is it bad I was thinking Don Imus would have said something inappropriate about the Kitty Pom Squad?
We might just be a pretty good team this year...
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener