Ugly week ahead?

RUMMENIGGE

Senior
Dec 14, 2016
1,192
805
113
I believe that Coach Beamer is feeling the heat and pressure, and I could see some unpleasant practices this week and possibly tension rising among coaches and players. Not sure if South Carolina will be mentally ready to go this upcoming weekend against Kentucky. I will give a salute to Coach Clements and Coach Drayton and so far, they have exceeded my expectations of their coaching responsibilities.

Also admire the toughness of Jabree Coleman. This kid could probably run through a concreate wall.


 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,619
1,477
113
Shane has himself to blame if we're going to describe the situation like that-as if sharks are circling around the program looking for blood. If coaches/player tensions go on the rise, that sounds like a loss of control. If it's players really sick of losing, hopefully some leaders will step up but I have yet to see them so far.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott