Ugly week ahead?

RUMMENIGGE

Senior
Dec 14, 2016
1,183
805
113
I believe that Coach Beamer is feeling the heat and pressure, and I could see some unpleasant practices this week and possibly tension rising among coaches and players. Not sure if South Carolina will be mentally ready to go this upcoming weekend against Kentucky. I will give a salute to Coach Clements and Coach Drayton and so far, they have exceeded my expectations of their coaching responsibilities.

Also admire the toughness of Jabree Coleman. This kid could probably run through a concreate wall.


 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,615
1,473
113
Shane has himself to blame if we're going to describe the situation like that-as if sharks are circling around the program looking for blood. If coaches/player tensions go on the rise, that sounds like a loss of control. If it's players really sick of losing, hopefully some leaders will step up but I have yet to see them so far.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Dissecting South Carolina's recent history of blowing leads