I hope the refs don’t get together and say “well UConn isn’t getting it done, we’ll have to take over”.
That is exactly what’s going on.I hope the refs don’t get together and say “well UConn isn’t getting it done, we’ll have to take over”.
Just hope it’s a painful winThis is painful to watch
We can do this. Have faith in Haith.
Yeah. I see why they called that. But... it was not a foul.Vitale falls down, out of bounds, foul on joiner?
Vitale falls down, out of bounds, foul on joiner?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions