UConn Game Thread

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
The foul was the right call. I wonder if guard went out of bounds. Someone needs to be on Vital. Not a good call by us.
 

TU Guy

Junior
Sep 24, 2009
355
330
51
Home team wins in OT. Have a good week of practice and try and beat WSU on Saturday. So close....
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
I love that double stagger baseline alley. It is vicious against any zone with a one or two base.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,175
1,860
113
It was a sloppy last few minutes of regulation for Tulsa, with some pretty poor ball handling skills by our guards. It was also one of the worst officiated halfs of basketball I have seen since our last game. Seriously, officiating has been absolutely horrible this year in every game I have watch (not just TU).
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions