Cronin is an idiot. It was good.
Exciting for sure but not near best game I've seen.No question it was before the buzzer. However, I thought he took an extra step or shuffled his feet before the shot. But it made for a awesome game. Probably the most exciting game I've ever watched, and I've watched a bunch.
Exciting for sure but not near best game I've seen.
Did they go and superimpose a stopwatch to make sure the clock started on timeNo question it was before the buzzer. However, I thought he took an extra step or shuffled his feet before the shot. But it made for a awesome game. Probably the most exciting game I've ever watched, and I've watched a bunch.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss