UCONN deserves a bid...

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
If they had read the marker board and listened to orders #s 378 and 63 then they easily would have defend that three pointer. The amazing thing is that Cinci should have won by 10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU_BLA and ctt8410

Bill Lowery_1

All-American
Sep 29, 2001
8,068
8,159
0
Cronin is an idiot. It was good.

No question it was before the buzzer. However, I thought he took an extra step or shuffled his feet before the shot. But it made for a awesome game. Probably the most exciting game I've ever watched, and I've watched a bunch.
 

t-townpod

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
13,469
1,503
113
No question it was before the buzzer. However, I thought he took an extra step or shuffled his feet before the shot. But it made for a awesome game. Probably the most exciting game I've ever watched, and I've watched a bunch.
Exciting for sure but not near best game I've seen.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
No question it was before the buzzer. However, I thought he took an extra step or shuffled his feet before the shot. But it made for a awesome game. Probably the most exciting game I've ever watched, and I've watched a bunch.
Did they go and superimpose a stopwatch to make sure the clock started on time
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more