We got Settles for analysis tonight.
Weird he's doing an Iowa game in B1G play.
We got Settles for analysis tonight.
Weird he's doing an Iowa game in B1G play.
I have faith Ben will have the guys locked in.
Pic?Finally a hot babe behind the announcers instead of the oldest fuqs you’ve ever seen in your life
#7 with a block, a 3, a rebound, then a 3! Woo!
Alvaroooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Block on one end
3 on the other
Rebound on one end
ANOTHER 3 on the other
I didn't know Mike Gesell had a twin brother!
I didn't know Mike Gesell had a twin brother!
Yes and it isAnyone there? Even on TV the atmosphere seems much more intense than I've seen in a while.
17-7, IOWA
11:47 to go, 1st half
MEDIA TIME OUT
And now these messages
Hawkeye Report Football
Live from the Press Box
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington