We got Settles for analysis tonight.
Weird he's doing an Iowa game in B1G play.
We got Settles for analysis tonight.
Weird he's doing an Iowa game in B1G play.
I have faith Ben will have the guys locked in.
Pic?Finally a hot babe behind the announcers instead of the oldest fuqs you’ve ever seen in your life
#7 with a block, a 3, a rebound, then a 3! Woo!
Alvaroooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Block on one end
3 on the other
Rebound on one end
ANOTHER 3 on the other
I didn't know Mike Gesell had a twin brother!
I didn't know Mike Gesell had a twin brother!
Yes and it isAnyone there? Even on TV the atmosphere seems much more intense than I've seen in a while.
17-7, IOWA
11:47 to go, 1st half
MEDIA TIME OUT
And now these messages
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes