Without Marques bolden . Kid has chosen duke. Wish him the best of luck. We will see you in the title game
If true, you have lost credibilityWithout Marques bolden . Kid has chosen duke. Wish him the best of luck. We will see you in the title game
A conversation with 2 different people ...Same thing I said 3-4 days ago.
You were saying UK even up til today, what changed or happened?
I could care less about your credibility .If true, you have lost credibility
Lets mail the trophy to Duke. I know most UK fans will.
Nope but I find that interestingOP is basing if off the Evan Daniels tweet that he quickly deleted saying that Bolden is no longer considering UK.
I get that feeling as well.Guys...I think Skal is coming back.
[laughing]They will certainly be the favorites. Anything can happen but it's not good odds to bet against Coach K and a team that will have 9 or 10 5 stars.
They will be loaded - youth, experience, shooting, rebounding, size, defense....UK 2015 (maybe better) type of team.
If true, you have lost credibility
Archie Manning did for Eli and they are looked on as saints. (Although not by me for the same reasons I never liked John Elway)Poor parents gonna choose his NBA team too?
You flipped ?..You're like all us and knew nothing..stop making predictions um k?Without Marques bolden . Kid has chosen duke. Wish him the best of luck. We will see you in the title game
Yeah. I didn't say he was a bad posterno offense to the OP, unless he wants to get offended, but when did he have credibility. Dude's been trying to post "inside" info for years despite never really having any. I remember 4-5 years ago he was doing the same thing. No biggie... but just own it.
no matter how much social media blows up espn nor the ncaa would ever put pressure on duke to actually run a gauntlet region or face constant media pressure.Dook 40 - 0. that oughta jinx 'ship chances.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game