Whoa whoa whoa now....I happen to love them flame grilled burgers....If there were an emoji of a man giving the middle finger that's how I would reply to your post. Wannabe. Go back to burger king punk.
Whoa whoa whoa now....I happen to love them flame grilled burgers....If there were an emoji of a man giving the middle finger that's how I would reply to your post. Wannabe. Go back to burger king punk.
![]()
![]()
![]()
^ dude doesn't have a wedding ring on for 1 of 2 reasons.
I'd be shocked if Skal returned. He could seriously cost himself millions by doing so.
My coworker's son had a free ride at Duke and he visited Duke last year and said that it's spiritually bankrupt there and declined the offer. Said it wasn't a good place to be a Christian so the kid is attending pre med at another school.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front