thanks for this post. I was hoping Warren would portal to Kentucky. Ima thinking we need a little more juice at TE, that the 2023 and 2024 class provides. Reynolds is the next legend, and the two 2023 guys with 12 syllables in the names are not far behind. These are the type of kids who know that great players play great in big games.The TE room continues to be very deep and talented. Dinkins looks like he has great hands. I think he’ll have a break out year next year alongside Warren’s consistency.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?