Tyler Warren returning for 2024

Hugh Laurie

Senior
May 29, 2001
17,162
562
93
You scared the bejesus out of me. Until I opened your post I thought you were referring to the useless Kevin Warren who I'm being kind to because its Christmas.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,507
113
The Simpsons GIF
 

Charlie1978

Junior
Dec 8, 2022
305
364
63
The TE room continues to be very deep and talented. Dinkins looks like he has great hands. I think he’ll have a break out year next year alongside Warren’s consistency.
thanks for this post. I was hoping Warren would portal to Kentucky. Ima thinking we need a little more juice at TE, that the 2023 and 2024 class provides. Reynolds is the next legend, and the two 2023 guys with 12 syllables in the names are not far behind. These are the type of kids who know that great players play great in big games.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?