He is calling the first game.Excellent. I hope Adams calls the first game and not our game.
He is calling the first game.
He is calling the first game.
I think the Aggies will manhandle Simmons & crew.
I can't believe we lost to either one of these teams.
Today anyway.Best thing about this game is pat Adams is reffing it.
Means he can't do our game!!!
That was cool to see!Tony Greene over rules PAT!
yeah. hope he's not doing tomorrow's game.Today anyway.
We can only hope so...yeah. hope he's not doing tomorrow's game.
I still have the app feed on the iPad, no problems.An unwatchable game so far. I'm glad the feed on the ESPN app went out so I don't have to see it anymore. Someone made the comment the other night that if you wanna get put to sleep then watch Pac 12 or WAC basketball. I totally disagree. Any team in the SEC not named Kentucky is brutal to watch.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!