I was starting to think they wouldn'tOver/Under on LSU breaking 30 points?
I was starting to think they wouldn'tOver/Under on LSU breaking 30 points?
and coach pit roasted!LSU should be fined and then burned to the ground.
Disgraceful.
Ball slam!!! Tech? Hello refs
I'm not sure if you know what an Over/Under is...Over/Under on LSU breaking 30 points?
At least he's consistentPat called it.
Damn well better have or the Cat fans there may've bombarded him with water bottles! [laughing]Pat called it.
Consistently bad.At least he's consistent
We were!I think the Kentucky fans were making all the noise waiting for that technical to be called. Would have really upset a bunch of people if he got away with the ball spike.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt