Two things

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
That’s the first blown save in Price’s career. Not really getting some of the “see I told you so” with him by some of our fans. It sucks but there’s a first time for everything.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,836
2,974
113
Our infield defense was a liability this weekend...

Can I add no more James at SS? Jiminy Christmas

Hitting was atrocious. The bright side is we found a way to win two. We came within a gnats eyelash of getting swept. Still got time to turn it around.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
We have time to turn it around? Are you sure? I mean we are already six games in and only have 50+ games left. I’m not sure if there is time or not
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,467
31,681
113
Yep. We've definitely got some things to clean up. But we're 5-2 with 6 games against really good teams. If you'd told be me we'd be 5-2 right now a couple of weeks ago, I'd have taken it and been happy with it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina