Two things

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
That’s the first blown save in Price’s career. Not really getting some of the “see I told you so” with him by some of our fans. It sucks but there’s a first time for everything.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,836
2,974
113
Our infield defense was a liability this weekend...

Can I add no more James at SS? Jiminy Christmas

Hitting was atrocious. The bright side is we found a way to win two. We came within a gnats eyelash of getting swept. Still got time to turn it around.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
We have time to turn it around? Are you sure? I mean we are already six games in and only have 50+ games left. I’m not sure if there is time or not
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,467
31,680
113
Yep. We've definitely got some things to clean up. But we're 5-2 with 6 games against really good teams. If you'd told be me we'd be 5-2 right now a couple of weeks ago, I'd have taken it and been happy with it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?