This is the second time this season that the start of the UK Basketball game has been delayed by a damn volleyball game.........volleyball......
Find the fuzziest damn channel on your TV, and chances are you found it.Where the heck is SEC Alternate? I don't believe I get thst channel
Probably cuz acc network doesn't have live event before basketball gameFlipping thru channels looking for the SEC Alternate and noticed the Loserville tip off against Akron came right on time on the ACC Network.... Just Sayin..........
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB