This is the second time this season that the start of the UK Basketball game has been delayed by a damn volleyball game.........volleyball......
Find the fuzziest damn channel on your TV, and chances are you found it.Where the heck is SEC Alternate? I don't believe I get thst channel
Probably cuz acc network doesn't have live event before basketball gameFlipping thru channels looking for the SEC Alternate and noticed the Loserville tip off against Akron came right on time on the ACC Network.... Just Sayin..........
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'