This thread and this board needs more 17'n Frampton.
The Tom Petty, Prince, et.al. live cover/tribute will always be the top notch.
I submit this as the best version of the song:
I put tom petty live on in the store through Amazon music and just let it roll.
That song would come on and I didnt know about it, but I was recognizing the other voices so I looked it up. Yeah. I was floored.
I like live versions of a bunch of stuff and covers.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar