Tunes for Beating Off (week)

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,696
14,557
113
This thread and this board needs more 17'n Frampton.




The Tom Petty, Prince, et.al. live cover/tribute will always be the top notch.

I submit this as the best version of the song:

 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,197
25,995
113
This thread and this board needs more 17'n Frampton.




The Tom Petty, Prince, et.al. live cover/tribute will always be the top notch.

I submit this as the best version of the song:


I put tom petty live on in the store through Amazon music and just let it roll.

That song would come on and I didnt know about it, but I was recognizing the other voices so I looked it up. Yeah. I was floored.

I like live versions of a bunch of stuff and covers.

 
Nov 16, 2005
29,349
24,555
113
I put tom petty live on in the store through Amazon music and just let it roll.

That song would come on and I didnt know about it, but I was recognizing the other voices so I looked it up. Yeah. I was floored.

I like live versions of a bunch of stuff and covers.


That’s cool. I’ve never heard that one.

This is one of my favorite live Petty songs.

 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation