Tulsa vs Tulane

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
When it was 14-14 I said to myself Zaven is going to W this on a pick 6. Little did I know it would take a 75 yard drive with 1:43 and a Hail Mary to permit that to happen. And, praise be, we actually made a field goal in the North End Zone.
A team of destiny! I've been following TU since the mid 60s. I cannot recall a team that has done what this team has done.
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
When it was 14-14 I said to myself Zaven is going to W this on a pick 6. Little did I know it would take a 75 yard drive with 1:43 and a Hail Mary to permit that to happen. And, praise be, we actually made a field goal in the North End Zone.
A team of destiny! I've been following TU since the mid 60s. I cannot recall a team that has done what this team has done.
What, won a game when they were nationally ranked? Had the conference POY?
 

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
ECU fans still whining on Facebook about our win over them. No wonder they keep getting slaughtered! That’s all they think about!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more