Tulsa vs Tulane

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
When it was 14-14 I said to myself Zaven is going to W this on a pick 6. Little did I know it would take a 75 yard drive with 1:43 and a Hail Mary to permit that to happen. And, praise be, we actually made a field goal in the North End Zone.
A team of destiny! I've been following TU since the mid 60s. I cannot recall a team that has done what this team has done.
 

astonmartin708_rivals

All-American
Apr 17, 2012
19,251
6,810
73
When it was 14-14 I said to myself Zaven is going to W this on a pick 6. Little did I know it would take a 75 yard drive with 1:43 and a Hail Mary to permit that to happen. And, praise be, we actually made a field goal in the North End Zone.
A team of destiny! I've been following TU since the mid 60s. I cannot recall a team that has done what this team has done.
What, won a game when they were nationally ranked? Had the conference POY?
 

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
ECU fans still whining on Facebook about our win over them. No wonder they keep getting slaughtered! That’s all they think about!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood