I want us to lose. But losing may not be enough to fire him. Our AD seems pretty content with the status quo of sucking.If we can't salvage this, and I can't believe I'm saying this... I hope we lose enough they have to fire this guy and bring in Graham (or ANYONE ELSE) midseason... so much wasted talent and opportunities with this schedule...
He has Parkinson’s disease.Wonder if Kragthorpe would come back. Miss that man
Still do way better than Monty.Have you forgot he has Parkinson's.
Does that mean he can’t wear a headset and call plays?He has Parkinson’s disease.
See, I'm not there yet... but ask me in about 3 minutes game time and that might change...Well. Guess we'll see. Man I hope we don't win enough to keep monty.
There’s another one here now.How many ambulances are at the stadium?
If they didn't replace the other there should be a a truck from Station 7 there as wellHow many ambulances are at the stadium?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions