I want us to lose. But losing may not be enough to fire him. Our AD seems pretty content with the status quo of sucking.If we can't salvage this, and I can't believe I'm saying this... I hope we lose enough they have to fire this guy and bring in Graham (or ANYONE ELSE) midseason... so much wasted talent and opportunities with this schedule...
He has Parkinson’s disease.Wonder if Kragthorpe would come back. Miss that man
Still do way better than Monty.Have you forgot he has Parkinson's.
Does that mean he can’t wear a headset and call plays?He has Parkinson’s disease.
See, I'm not there yet... but ask me in about 3 minutes game time and that might change...Well. Guess we'll see. Man I hope we don't win enough to keep monty.
There’s another one here now.How many ambulances are at the stadium?
If they didn't replace the other there should be a a truck from Station 7 there as wellHow many ambulances are at the stadium?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood