TU vs Northwestern State Demons game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,248
16,420
113
Williams is fine. Just learning the game and I suspect his turnovers will decrease as year progresses. My issue is Haywood and KES, They have been in big time ball and just seem slow, poor shooters and defenders.
KES is still needed as an open shooter. We need plays for him. I can see why Pastner probably had to sit Haywood. Hope he turns it around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: t-townpod

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
We don’t have a lot of plays to look at so far but I like what I see from Shumate. He knows what to do with the ball when he gets it around the basket and has the hops to be a good rebounder.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'