Southland conference
This is Northwestern StateNorthwestern is in Big 10 and not anywhere near the south?
This is Northwestern State
Probably goes back to some old recruiting promises.Is there a basketball reason to start Ugboh?
We are finally hitting some 3’s.Need to see ifUrbancic and Gendron can shoot today.
Don’t think we had to promise him anythingProbably goes back to some old recruiting promises.
We are finally hitting some 3’s.
I really really like Idowu
Idowu is much better on offense than I was lead to expect.I really really like Idowu
Probably goes back to some old recruiting promises.
Love the ‘coach’ cutout
We need to schedule NWS some more times this year to make up those missed games.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood