Tropical Depression 9

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,939
11,390
113
I had heard that. I’ll introduce myself next time I’m there
Little known Jessie’s info. They have a “ Magnolia Hour” menu M-Th from 4:30- 5:30. They don’t advertise it and won’t even give you the menu unless you ask for it. It’s smaller plates like 4oz steaks including a Terres Major, a Wagyu steak and a couple of others, a half portion shrimp and grits, and a half portion redfish. It has a couple of drink specials and $3 domestic beers. Everything is under $20. I’m not big on eating that early but we go about once a week, I just skip lunch that day. We will have to schedule a meetup there sometime, maybe to celebrate our Birmingham Bowl announcement.
 

skipperDawg

Senior
Dec 23, 2023
723
634
88
Little known Jessie’s info. They have a “ Magnolia Hour” menu M-Th from 4:30- 5:30. They don’t advertise it and won’t even give you the menu unless you ask for it. It’s smaller plates like 4oz steaks including a Terres Major, a Wagyu steak and a couple of others, a half portion shrimp and grits, and a half portion redfish. It has a couple of drink specials and $3 domestic beers. Everything is under $20. I’m not big on eating that early but we go about once a week, I just skip lunch that day. We will have to schedule a meetup there sometime, maybe to celebrate our Birmingham Bowl announcement.
Thanks for that information.
They do same thing at valligallos (sp)
At the wharf
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar