Tropical Depression 9

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,934
11,382
113
I had heard that. I’ll introduce myself next time I’m there
Little known Jessie’s info. They have a “ Magnolia Hour” menu M-Th from 4:30- 5:30. They don’t advertise it and won’t even give you the menu unless you ask for it. It’s smaller plates like 4oz steaks including a Terres Major, a Wagyu steak and a couple of others, a half portion shrimp and grits, and a half portion redfish. It has a couple of drink specials and $3 domestic beers. Everything is under $20. I’m not big on eating that early but we go about once a week, I just skip lunch that day. We will have to schedule a meetup there sometime, maybe to celebrate our Birmingham Bowl announcement.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,934
11,382
113
Wait we are going to Jesse’s? Count me in. I went to high school with the owner. He’s from God’s Country.
I haven’t met the owner yet. I’ve met Carl the manager and my wife’s on a first name basis with all the bartenders.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar