Your memory must be fuzzy. Randle had 16 points against UW last year.Originally posted by cacats:
In my memory, player played awful when they were back to grown hometown. Last year Dallas
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Not sure. The more I see if Dekker, the more doubt I have. Trey is still wet behind the ears. But I might be buying the Wisconsin hype machine. He hasn't had anyone his size guard him all year probably so I don't think anyone can say.Originally posted by Blueaz:
A lot of media are saying he can't guard decker. I ask, can decker guard lyles?
Connaughton had 8 points on 3-10 shooting from the field and 1-4 from 3pt range. Not too shabby, I'd say.Originally posted by UKDC80:
Trey got burnt by Conaughton numerous times when closing out on him at the 3 point line. I'm certain Dekker will do the same thing after watching that game. He'll shot fake and leave Trey holding his jock. He charges out to hard and gets caught standing up. At the same time, I bet the coaches know this and worked on him not getting faked out like that.
Can anyone on Wisconsin guard anyone?Originally posted by Blueaz:
A lot of media are saying he can't guard decker. I ask, can decker guard lyles?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine