If Noah can contribute just a small amount, hit a few clutch shots and help us with rebounding, he’s worth having on the team.
the kid can shoot. It’s time to make some big ones.
the kid can shoot. It’s time to make some big ones.
He’s pikeville material! If he plays more than 8mins a game Kentucky will lose 15 games.He decommitted from a SEC scholarship to play for Kentucky when calipari left.
FactsWho cares about Noah. Needs to play for pikeville college. He’s trash
I hope he don’t play but I don’t want him hurt! I just don’t think he’s not that good. He really needs to play at Morehead or better yet Pikeville College! That’s who he isBan worthy post
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium