If Noah can contribute just a small amount, hit a few clutch shots and help us with rebounding, he’s worth having on the team.
the kid can shoot. It’s time to make some big ones.
the kid can shoot. It’s time to make some big ones.
He’s pikeville material! If he plays more than 8mins a game Kentucky will lose 15 games.He decommitted from a SEC scholarship to play for Kentucky when calipari left.
FactsWho cares about Noah. Needs to play for pikeville college. He’s trash
I hope he don’t play but I don’t want him hurt! I just don’t think he’s not that good. He really needs to play at Morehead or better yet Pikeville College! That’s who he isBan worthy post
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia