Nows the time. These tarhole fans are quiet here.Headed to Gboro from Charlotte this weekend. Tixx are cheap on secondary market.
Thinking about moving to CLT as have family there & sick of NY taxes & home prices.
Headed to Gboro from Charlotte this weekend. Tixx are cheap on secondary market.
Thinking about moving to CLT as have family there & sick of NY taxes & home prices.
This post didn’t age wellMy son and I are headed to the 1st and 2nd rounds in Tampa. We are both getting pretty excited.
Well @pisgah101 looks like I won’t be headed for the finals.
I’m just assuming they’re going to. If they don’t though, I bet those tickets will be extremely cheap!why not! They haven’t canceled it (yet)
I’m just assuming they’re going to. If they don’t though, I bet those tickets will be extremely cheap!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke