Tourney tix

germantondevil

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2006
3,178
1,393
0
I heard you could actually see Roy Williams and his Carolina team playing on Tuesday?!?!?! Any truth or are they just trying to get people to show up on Tuesday. LOL!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: pisgah101

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
I have tickets to the Friday/Sunday games in the Greensboro NCAA pod, so I am for sure going there. I have not decided yet if I am going to try to get down for any of the ACC Tournament.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pisgah101

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
Headed to Gboro from Charlotte this weekend. Tixx are cheap on secondary market.

Thinking about moving to CLT as have family there & sick of NY taxes & home prices.
 

Skeelow22

Senior
Sep 16, 2005
5,143
483
0
I will be down to Greensboro for the Thursday afternoon Duke game. If they win I will drive back for the Friday and Saturday games.
And already put in to be off work for when Duke lands in Greensboro for the Friday/Sunday NCAA run.
 

Grizbanker

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2020
33
46
0
My son and I are headed to the 1st and 2nd rounds in Tampa. We are both getting pretty excited.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits