TONY DIAZ!!!

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,343
10,129
113
Kid had a solid offer list and still chose the hawks. Alabama, Illinois, Baylor, Cincinnati, Houston, Oklahoma State, Georgia Southern, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Virginia Tech
Wait, how can Iowa's paltry NIL compete with those with the big money like 'Bama, Arkansas, Ok St, Houston, etc??

 

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
This is great news! I was just about to login to comment about how we can land solid commits on the defense but not at WR -I'm glad to be proven wrong!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
We opened up the nil coffers??
Perhaps. We will likely find out some day. I assume we were able to provide nil plus the ability to get a lot of playing time (I have to believe this was a good sales job by Lester). It could also be that he realized being on the field at Iowa is better than being a 3rd string WR (mostly bench warmer) at Bama.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee