TONY DIAZ!!!

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,340
10,124
113
Kid had a solid offer list and still chose the hawks. Alabama, Illinois, Baylor, Cincinnati, Houston, Oklahoma State, Georgia Southern, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Virginia Tech
Wait, how can Iowa's paltry NIL compete with those with the big money like 'Bama, Arkansas, Ok St, Houston, etc??

 

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
This is great news! I was just about to login to comment about how we can land solid commits on the defense but not at WR -I'm glad to be proven wrong!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
We opened up the nil coffers??
Perhaps. We will likely find out some day. I assume we were able to provide nil plus the ability to get a lot of playing time (I have to believe this was a good sales job by Lester). It could also be that he realized being on the field at Iowa is better than being a 3rd string WR (mostly bench warmer) at Bama.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast