I know many may not be a fan because of UVA's style of play. But the dude wins. Still relatively young for a coach too. What say you?
If he can win, get to FFs and win a championship in a 8-9 year frame on average, while playing an appealing style of play, I'm for it with him or anyone.I know many may not be a fan because of UVA's style of play. But the dude wins. Still relatively young for a coach too. What say you?
Please no!I know many may not be a fan because of UVA's style of play. But the dude wins. Still relatively young for a coach too. What say you?
We've learned from hiring coaches based on beating UL.He's 4-1 vs UL too.
San Francisco has him locked up.
Just told on yourself. You must be as old as I am.His heart is there, but where is his wallet?
We have a HOF coach who isn't going anywhere. Why are we discussing Tony Bennett?
Cal will retire sometime sometime in the next 5-10 years. Bennett is still relatively young as I alluded to. I think it's a possibility.We have a HOF coach who isn't going anywhere. Why are we discussing Tony Bennett?
I thought he was a singer. You telling me he can coach basketball??? Guy is like 90 years old and will be dead before Cal leaves. We need someone young like Justin Beaver (NOT).I know many may not be a fan because of UVA's style of play. But the dude wins. Still relatively young for a coach too. What say you?
We could do a lot worse.I know many may not be a fan because of UVA's style of play. But the dude wins. Still relatively young for a coach too. What say you?
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington