same one it has been since the startWhat channel on spectrum is the game on today?
I have been traveling for work and actually just got back to the states.same one it has been since the start![]()
Troll. Ignore her.I have been traveling for work and actually just got back to the states.
I have not watched any of them.
But hay thanks for being obvious butt hole.
I just asked a simple question my friend sorry you can not be friendly to others.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!