same one it has been since the startWhat channel on spectrum is the game on today?
I have been traveling for work and actually just got back to the states.same one it has been since the start![]()
Troll. Ignore her.I have been traveling for work and actually just got back to the states.
I have not watched any of them.
But hay thanks for being obvious butt hole.
I just asked a simple question my friend sorry you can not be friendly to others.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'