I've long been an advocate of the ten-point shot, scored by bouncing the ball into the basket off an opponent's head. No game would be out of reach. Blow-outs would be wildly entertaining.
I've long been an advocate of the ten-point shot, scored by bouncing the ball into the basket off an opponent's head. No game would be out of reach. Blow-outs would be wildly entertaining.
No. The 3-point line made the game better by spreading out the game, forcing defenses to come out away from the paint. What benefit to the game is there from a 4-point shot?
And get those kids off my lawn!!!!Agree 100%. Leave the game alone.
I would support the implementation of the 1/2 pt. shot, such as for when players who are still shooting less than 50% FT by the time February rolls around, if they draw iron on the front end of 1 and 1s, they get a 1/2 point.
How about getting refs that can run down the court or how about calling the fouls that already occur? Then we can look at new rules.
Lol did you mean x2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Lol did you mean x2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I laughed!I've long been an advocate of the ten-point shot, scored by bouncing the ball into the basket off an opponent's head. No game would be out of reach. Blow-outs would be wildly entertaining.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment