2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
That’s per ticket so it’ll actually be $10That's nice of you to throw in 5 bucks.
That meme where you leave your tickets in the car.... someone breaks in and leaves two more.
Should have held out for meal money too.Throw in $20 for parking and I’ll take them. I may donate the tix the charity and take the edge off though
I guess I’m cheap. I’m also old enough to remember when ANY ticket to a bigger Rupp was very difficult to come by. Now we are joking about being paid to go. Basically shocking and disappointingShould have held out for meal money too.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026