2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
That’s per ticket so it’ll actually be $10That's nice of you to throw in 5 bucks.
That meme where you leave your tickets in the car.... someone breaks in and leaves two more.
Should have held out for meal money too.Throw in $20 for parking and I’ll take them. I may donate the tix the charity and take the edge off though
I guess I’m cheap. I’m also old enough to remember when ANY ticket to a bigger Rupp was very difficult to come by. Now we are joking about being paid to go. Basically shocking and disappointingShould have held out for meal money too.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game