Tickets Friday $20 each

amattaro

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2017
393
2,137
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
IMG_7622.jpeg
 

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
View attachment 1143541
Good on you brother, but I will be reporting you for child abuse for making your son wear that hideous shirt.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)