Tickets Friday $20 each

amattaro

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2017
393
2,137
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
IMG_7622.jpeg
 

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
I have some extras for Friday in MM rows 37/38. $20 each. Don’t post here often but have helped guys out with nationals tickets on the old board. 724-five one six-4444. Fair warning, I’m a PSU guy. Some cred: my kids with Spencer at OTC before the team went to Paris.
View attachment 1143541
Good on you brother, but I will be reporting you for child abuse for making your son wear that hideous shirt.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes dominate Huskies
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling