Tickets for tonight

deckard166

Redshirt
Oct 9, 2012
9
0
0
I have 3 extra Wilson for tonight. Free but I want to make sure they stay in NU hands. Let me know if anyone can use them!
 

deckard166

Redshirt
Oct 9, 2012
9
0
0
I’d be able to put those Wilson’s to use with some purple fans……
Sorry spoken for by an NU fan but I’ll reach out next time. I tend to have them available on short notice because I have two kids at home so sometimes it doesn’t happen last second!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster